[mythtv-users] lirc + amino remote = nothing?

Chris Hoover tehsnarf at gmail.com
Sun Apr 6 21:51:09 UTC 2008

I've got a "universal" remote that runs an IPTV Amino set top box, but
I'm trying to get it working as though my mythbuntu box was the stb.
I've played around with irrecord, did several google searches, but I'm
not able to find out how or why this thing isn't working for me. Anyone
have any links on how to set up a universal remote with lirc? Or, if
there's a lirc conf file somewhere I'm overlooking?