[mythtv-users] nuv2avi - anyone got this working?

Steve Smith st3v3.sm1th at gmail.com
Sun Apr 6 12:48:40 UTC 2008

On 06/04/2008, Glen Hawksworth <glenhawk at optusnet.com.au> wrote:
> I am having trouble installing nuv2avi on my mythbuntu box.
>  Does anyone have any tips for me?
>  I would rather run this that nuvexport becasue all I want to do it
>  repackage nuv files into the avi container.

Glen,

Managed to get this to compile from source (not the latest version )
...eventually.

In use it sort of worked. The video extracted OK, but the sound was
often completely wrong. I had some luck using nuvexport to extract the
sound to mp3 then remux the sound and video together.
However, some files it failed on entirely, crashing out before it
finished the process.
I posted a few months ago about it, so search the archives.

Cheers
Steve