[mythtv-users] live-tv start channel

Frank Lynch frank.lynch at gmail.com
Sun Apr 6 04:11:38 UTC 2008

Hi Folks,
Is it possible to force mythtv to always start live-tv on a specific
station?
Currently myth starts on the last channel recorded or watched, however I've
got an issue with my firewire source where it occasionally gets tuned into a
non-existent channel (I lknow I need to go through it & fix my channel
lineups); anyway after myth records on an invalid channel live tv doesn't
work as it tries to start on that invalid channel. So I have to go and start
a recording on a valid channel, then cancel that recroding & return to
live-tv and all is well again. This has a pretty low waf, so I was wondering
if there is a way that I can force myth to start live tv on a specific
channel. I've looked through the docs & settings but didn't see anything.
Any suggestions?.
cheers,
--Frank