[mythtv-users] DVB-T transcoding settings

Jens Baumeister jens.baumeister at gmail.com
Sat Apr 5 11:03:42 UTC 2008

Hi all,

since I recently built a more powerful machine, I now actually have
enough CPU to transcode recordings, however my first attempts resulted
in even bigger files than the source material.

Could someone share their settings for transcoding DVB-T recordings
with 0.21 or point me to a page or posting where I can find some
working examples? I'm sure I've seen an example in a mail on this list
months or years ago, but I can't seem to find it anymore.

Thanks

Jens