[mythtv-users] xbox xebian E images for mythtv 0.21

Skitals hondacrxsi at gmail.com
Sat Apr 5 05:26:16 UTC 2008

Monkey Pet wrote:

> Thx Paul!
>
> http://yoeu.net/~fa/xebian_mythtv_0.21/xebian_mythtv_0.21-big-20080331-001.tar.bz2
>
> http://yoeu.net/~fa/xebian_mythtv_0.21/xebian_mythtv_0.21-big-20080331-001.tar.bz2.torrent
>
> On 4/2/08, Paul Fine <pfine at comcast.net> wrote:
>> Thanks.
>>
>>  I have had the 0.20.2 images seeded for a while, and it appears as is
>>  people have been able to download them even though I have comcast.
>>
>>  When I get home tonight, I will start downloading this image and seed it
>>  also.
>>

>>  Monkey Pet wrote:
>>  > Hi, I posted the xbox xebian E images for mythtv 0.21 as a torrent.
>>  > I am not sure if i can seed it though since my ISP is comcast.
>>  >
>>  > Instructions here:
>>  > http://mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/Xbox_Install_using_E_Images
>>  >
>>  > Let me know if you have any problems with it.

>>  >
>>  >
>>  >

Anyone having success with this? I downloaded to help seed, and decided to
try it out (despite the fact I have 0.21 working fine which I upgraded from
one of the 0.20 E Images). I backed up my e:\debian folder and replaced it
with this one, and it won't boot. I got a black screen, and nothing else. I
can't ping or ssh the box, so it's not just a video thing. I copied my own
xebian image back and its back to normal. Just wonder what's up with that.