[mythtv-users] ATT U-verse - any users yet recording successfully?

Brad Fuller bradallenfuller at gmail.com
Fri Apr 4 18:25:56 UTC 2008

On Fri, Apr 4, 2008 at 10:19 AM, Eric Holt (MythTV)
<eric-mythtv at skoozdag.com> wrote:
> Hi Brad.  I use MythTV with my U-Verse service, and it works great.
>
>  I have a PVR-150 card.  I bring the signal from the AT&T set top box
>  into the PVR-150 card via S-Video.

I assume there is some audio output on the set top box. What do you do there?
Also, what outputs are available on the set top box?

And: anyone recording HD with U-verse?

BTW: the service comes with 3 set top boxes, but what if you have
more. When I think of it, I would just hate to install set top boxes
at each TV. yuk.