[mythtv-users] pcHDTV-5500 reception versus WinTV-HVR-1800?

James Sumners james.sumners at gmail.com
Fri Apr 4 18:13:54 UTC 2008

Actually, I need to get another splitter. The one I am using splits
the signal three ways. But I have the Myth box hooked up to the 3.5dB
port and the television to on of the 7dB ports. So the Myth box is
getting the stronger signal. Also, I made the cable myself. In fact,
every part of the run is cable terminated by my own hand. I'm pretty
confident in their construction, but will check the segment between
the splitter and the box just to be sure.

I didn't think about newer drivers. I'll give those a try and see what
happens. Thanks.

--
James Sumners
http://james.roomfullofmirrors.com/