[mythtv-users] ATT U-verse - any users yet recording successfully?

Eric Holt (MythTV) eric-mythtv at skoozdag.com
Fri Apr 4 17:59:24 UTC 2008

Jeff Clark wrote:
> This is a little OT, but are you using the IR blaster that came with
> the PVR-150?  The one that plugs directly into the card?  I'm having
> an issue getting it to work right (at all) and would love to be
> pointed to some documentation on how to get it running...

Hey Jeff.  Yeah I am using the PVR-150's built-in IR blaster.  That was
the thing that gave me the most trouble in getting this all set up.  I
was never able to get it to work right on KnoppMyth, but once I changed
over to MythDora, I was.  I have sinced switched again to a self-built
Slackware machine and it again works great.

Even tho I am not on MythDora anymore, I basically followed the
instructions I found for it on my new Slackware install.  This is the
link that helped me to get it working properly:

	http://charles.hopto.org/blog/?p=24

And then this is another page that had some tips in in that I found helpful.

	http://www.blushingpenguin.com/mark/blog/?p=24&cp=all

I hope that helps.  If you have any questions I would definitely be glad
to try to assist ya.  I know how much trouble with trying to get it
going on KnoppMyth, it can be terribly frustrating. :)

Good luck!
--Eric