[mythtv-users] Genius VideoWonder DVB Missing Channels in Linux

John jbd at pbptech.com
Fri Apr 4 04:04:01 UTC 2008

Hello,

I have setup a Genius VideoWonder card to use with MythTV on Ubuntu 7.10.

Everything is working great although I am unable to get all the channels to come up in the channel scan. If I run the card on Windows, I am able to scan all channels just fine.

I am using Mythtv 0.20. Card Type detected as 86 using saa7134 module.
Can someone point me in the right direction or suggest a fix for this ?

Thank you,
John.