[mythtv-users] HDTV records have occasional missing audio

Brad DerManouelian myth at dermanouelian.com
Thu Apr 3 21:41:26 UTC 2008

mtrax11 wrote:
> Is as this only seems to happen for HDTV recordings , I'm not sure, but since
> I have only just started recording I'm not sure..
>
> Anyone know how to prove this , would the debugging show this up?

You'd probably just have to look at the file itself and see if it
"looks" damaged. Your backend log might report damaged frames while
playing the file back. I've had entire programs record with very low
"tinny" audio only to realize my signal strength sucked and moving the
antenna made it all better.

Oh, and once you're done with that, you can stop top-posting, too. ;)

-Brad