[mythtv-users] MythTV/MythWeb 0.21 and duplicate recordings

Walker zflyer at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 20:24:15 UTC 2008

Since upgrading from 0.20 to 0.21 I've had new recordings continually
reschedule after deleting them.

For example, a new episode of "Top Chef" recorded last night at 10 -
11pm.  It was the only one on the schedule.  After watching I deleted
it through Mythweb.  MythTV schedule another recording of the same
episode at 3am.  The next morning I deleted it through MythWeb.
MythTV then schedules it to record again at 9pm tonight.

My dup policy is "subtitle and description" and check for duplicates
in "all recordings" (all defaults).  In Mysql, I have multiple rows
for that episode on oldrecorded, all columns match expect for
date/time.

What am I missing here?  Why does it schedule a new recording of
something I've watched/deleted?

Running Debian Etch, Mythtv 0.21 (compiled myself), using Mythweb for
all scheduling (I never use mythfrontend).