[mythtv-users] Should I be switching to 0.21?

David Brodbeck gull at gull.us
Thu Apr 3 16:42:36 UTC 2008

On Apr 2, 2008, at 10:16 PM, DaveD wrote:
> 3.  Commercial skip jumps to other SHOW instead of skipping commercial
> (intermittent, still studying, works right most of the time)

Wow, I think that's a show-stopper for me until it's fixed.  I use
commercial skip a lot, and having it switch shows on me would be
pretty annoying.

I'm also holding off in the hopes that the issues with excessive CPU
usage that keep being reported here will be fixed.

I'll probably do what I usually do with Windows, and wait for the .1
release. ;)