[mythtv-users] Expired too many recordings?

Jon jon.the.wise.gdrive at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 04:04:53 UTC 2008

I changed my recording schedule to only keep 5 episodes of south park
(as they're all reruns anyway) and it immediately went and expired
all of them except 1. Is this a bug?

~Jon

 From mythweb:

25
8559
autoexpire
5
0
2008-04-02 20:49:54
theboss
Expired program
Expiring 282 MBytes for 1249 @ Fri Aug 10 20:00:00 2007 => South
Park. Too many episodes, we only want to keep 5.
26
8558
autoexpire
5
0
2008-04-02 20:49:54
theboss
Expired program
Expiring 286 MBytes for 2031 @ Tue Mar 4 01:00:00 2008 => South Park.
Too many episodes, we only want to keep 5.
27
8557
autoexpire
5
0
2008-04-02 20:49:54
theboss
Expired program
Expiring 278 MBytes for 2031 @ Tue Mar 4 01:30:00 2008 => South Park.
Too many episodes, we only want to keep 5.
28
8556
autoexpire
5
0
2008-04-02 20:49:54
theboss
Expired program
Expiring 250 MBytes for 2031 @ Wed Mar 5 01:00:00 2008 => South Park.
Too many episodes, we only want to keep 5.
29
8555
autoexpire
5
0
2008-04-02 20:49:54
theboss
Expired program
Expiring 253 MBytes for 2031 @ Wed Mar 5 01:30:00 2008 => South Park.
Too many episodes, we only want to keep 5.
30
8554
autoexpire
5
0
2008-04-02 20:49:54
theboss
Expired program
Expiring 286 MBytes for 2031 @ Thu Mar 6 01:00:00 2008 => South Park.
Too many episodes, we only want to keep 5.
31
8553
autoexpire
5
0
2008-04-02 20:49:54
theboss
Expired program
Expiring 279 MBytes for 2031 @ Thu Mar 6 01:30:00 2008 => South Park.
Too many episodes, we only want to keep 5.
32
8552
autoexpire
5
0
2008-04-02 20:49:54
theboss
Expired program
Expiring 287 MBytes for 2031 @ Fri Mar 7 01:00:00 2008 => South Park.
Too many episodes, we only want to keep 5.
33
8551
autoexpire
5
0
2008-04-02 20:49:54
theboss
Expired program
Expiring 279 MBytes for 2031 @ Fri Mar 7 01:30:00 2008 => South Park.
Too many episodes, we only want to keep 5.
34
8550
autoexpire
5
0
2008-04-02 20:49:54
theboss
Expired program
Expiring 291 MBytes for 2031 @ Tue Mar 11 01:30:00 2008 => South
Park. Too many episodes, we only want to keep 5.
35
8549
autoexpire
5
0
2008-04-02 20:49:54
theboss
Expired program
Expiring 287 MBytes for 2031 @ Thu Mar 13 01:00:00 2008 => South
Park. Too many episodes, we only want to keep 5.
36
8548
autoexpire
5
0
2008-04-02 20:49:54
theboss
Expired program
Expiring 282 MBytes for 2031 @ Thu Mar 13 01:30:00 2008 => South
Park. Too many episodes, we only want to keep 5.
37
8547
autoexpire
5
0
2008-04-02 20:49:54
theboss
Expired program
Expiring 287 MBytes for 2031 @ Fri Mar 14 01:00:00 2008 => South
Park. Too many episodes, we only want to keep 5.
38
8546
autoexpire
5
0
2008-04-02 20:49:54
theboss
Expired program
Expiring 3549 MBytes for 2311 @ Fri Mar 21 01:30:00 2008 => South
Park. Too many episodes, we only want to keep 5.
39
8545
autoexpire
5
0
2008-04-02 20:49:54
theboss
Expired program
Expiring 3952 MBytes for 2311 @ Tue Mar 25 01:00:00 2008 => South
Park. Too many episodes, we only want to keep 5.
40
8544
autoexpire
5
0
2008-04-02 20:49:54
theboss
Expired program
Expiring 3758 MBytes for 2311 @ Wed Mar 26 01:00:00 2008 => South
Park. Too many episodes, we only want to keep 5.
41
8543
autoexpire
5
0
2008-04-02 20:49:54
theboss
Expired program
Expiring 3458 MBytes for 2311 @ Wed Mar 26 01:30:00 2008 => South
Park. Too many episodes, we only want to keep 5.
42
8542
autoexpire
5
0
2008-04-02 20:49:54
theboss
Expired program
Expiring 3763 MBytes for 2311 @ Thu Mar 27 01:00:00 2008 => South
Park. Too many episodes, we only want to keep 5.
43
8541
autoexpire
5
0
2008-04-02 20:49:54
theboss
Expired program
Expiring 296 MBytes for 1031 @ Thu Mar 27 01:30:00 2008 => South
Park. Too many episodes, we only want to keep 5.
44
8540
autoexpire
5
0
2008-04-02 20:49:54
theboss
Expired program
Expiring 3887 MBytes for 2311 @ Fri Mar 28 01:00:00 2008 => South
Park. Too many episodes, we only want to keep 5.
45
8539
autoexpire
5
0
2008-04-02 20:49:53
theboss
Expired program
Expiring 3502 MBytes for 2311 @ Fri Mar 28 01:30:00 2008 => South
Park. Too many episodes, we only want to keep 5.
46
8538
autoexpire
5
0
2008-04-02 20:49:53
theboss
Expired program
Expiring 3798 MBytes for 2311 @ Sat Mar 29 01:00:00 2008 => South
Park. Too many episodes, we only want to keep 5.