[mythtv-users] Australian daylight saving time puzzle

David Segall david at segall.net
Wed Apr 2 13:25:39 UTC 2008

My ancient MythTV setup (MythDora 3.2) did not know about the change to
the end of daylight saving in south eastern Australia so it switched to
standard time a week early. The result is a clock that is an hour behind
which is understandable. The puzzle is that the Shepherd guide data has
listed all the programs as an hour earlier than their actual times.
Since the result is that I am correctly recording programs I have no
grounds for complaint but I don't understand why the guide grabbers
changed the scheduled times.
--
David