[mythtv-users] RFD: MythTV-users-Mac mailing list

Craig Treleaven ctreleaven at cogeco.ca
Tue Apr 1 17:32:56 UTC 2008

At 12:17 PM -0400 4/1/08, Josh White wrote:
>I run a mixed system, and I think I'd prefer to see the list unified for that reason.  The other thing to consider is Apple hardware running other OS's. There could be useful tips from the various points of view that would be more difficult to follow on separate lists.

Ahh, I meant to mention that.  I think a MythTV-users-Mac list would focus on Myth running under Mac OS X.  If you're running a Linux distribution on Apple hardware, MythTV-users would be the right place to post.  Apple's hardware is now little-different from other vendors; EFI notwithstanding.

BTW, MythTV-users-Mac would be the right place to discuss Myth on the AppleTV under (that version) of OS X.  In fact, maybe the list should be MythTV-users-OSX?

Craig