[mythtv-users] mythgallery and videofiles

Dart Moory dart5325 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 1 14:06:06 UTC 2008

I used internal player for DVD, but after upgrade to 0.21 it does not play DVD any more.
It plays avi files but does not play DVD -disks.

Mplayer works but is does not support DVD-menu.
I tried to use xine, it plays DVD but  I  use  monitor and TV with xinerama and xine always opens on the monitor instead of TV.
May be I have to reinstall mythtv compleatly, but I spend a lot of time making the movie database and do not want to lose it.

Dart.