[mythtv-users] Foiled by lirc - yet again

Shawn Collins shawncollins at cableone.net
Tue Apr 1 04:13:25 UTC 2008

I've set this remote up on two separate systems.  The trick is to reset
all your keybindings with the proper CTRL, SHIFT combos (which was
difficult in 0.20, but cool at the same time)  I like having multiple
keys for each action...

Hopefully your remote isn't as sensitive as mine.  I continually get
phantom key presses.  EG: I press left once, but the code gets resent or
repeated every so often.  The only workaround I know is to have a key on
the remote that doesn't have a binding and press that when this
situation arises.  Then the unknown key just keeps getting resent.

Good luck!