[mythtv-users] Streaming with VLC

KH Chai khchai at ceedtec.com
Tue Apr 1 03:28:37 UTC 2008

I could use VLC as a local streaming server.  Question is, how do I read the
content using MythTV?  Can it be read using MythBrowser or Mplayer?  I'm
trying to stream locally due to limited bandwidth, so anyone with local IP
running MythTV can read the content.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you.

KH