No subject

Thu Sep 20 15:16:44 UTC 2007

--- Quote start ---

You'll have to set mythfrontend to start automatically when you login
as user mythtv, you'll need to add it to your startup session. I did
it graphically, but I think you can do it by editing
/home/mythtv/.gnome2/session-manual:

#--------------------------------------------------
# /home/mythtv/.gnome2/session-manual

[Default]
num_clients=1
0,RestartStyleHint=3
0,Priority=50
0,RestartCommand=mythfrontend
0,Program=mythfrontend

--- Quote end ---
And then, of couse, you should have your machine to logon automatically.

Bram