[mythtv-users] Video quality?

Brian Wood beww at beww.org
Sat Sep 29 14:52:39 UTC 2007

Dan Harper wrote:
> On 29/09/2007, at 10:05 PM, Piers Kittel wrote:
>> What I would see is very very slight
>> jerking in between frames - it's not totally smooth, I can see very
>> slight jumps when it transitions in between frames.
>
> I get this also, so I'd love to know how to fix it.

The first question would be what sort of hardware are you using? Both
CPU and Video?

I don't think that most folks here would put up with perpetually
inferior playback for very long, so I don't think what you describe is
"normal" for a Myth system.

To answer Piers' question: Yes, you (or your system) is doing something
wrong.

beww

beww