[mythtv-users] New/Bugfix Version: Bulk Updater forVideometa(imdb) data

Anthony Giggins seven at seven.dorksville.net
Sat Sep 29 14:22:08 UTC 2007

Hey Ryan,

I think I just stumbled on another problem, if you change files or folders
from or to uppercase it caused multiple entries for both the upper and the
lowercase versions to be inserted into the database.

Ie.

The.IT.Crowd.S02E06.avi is renamed too The.IT.CROWD.S02E06.avi or vice versa
entries for both are inserted into the database, then if you rename them
back you get 4 entries in the database!

I had a quick look through the code but my perl is very rusty

Cheers

Anthony