[mythtv-users] mytharchive problem with multiple files

Sam McCoy samm at beepgeek.com
Sat Sep 29 01:21:00 UTC 2007

I am running mythtv fixes branch.  I have failed to create a successful
dual-layer dvd image using mytharchive.  My recordings are in mpeg format
(from a pvr150), so they are not re-encoded except for cut lists.  The
entire process finishes sucessfully, except the first video lacks any
audio.

The logs say that it detected the audio stream, and checking the work
directory confirms it.  The resulting "temp" mpeg file has audio, but the
resulting vob files for the first video does not (played using xine or
mplayer, no audio, just video).  I am using mjpegtools mplex-2 version
1.8.0 (2.2.4).

If I only use one video on a single layer dvd, no problem.  Any help would
be greatly appreciated.