[mythtv-users] refreshing today's schedule info automatically

Ryan Steffes rbsteffes at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 18:45:33 UTC 2007

On 9/28/07, Michael T. Dean <mtdean at thirdcontact.com> wrote:
> On 09/27/2007 03:14 PM, Matt wrote:
> > It's my understanding that mythfilldatabase will always go out and get
> > the 14'th day as well us updating tomorrow.  I know that I can
> > manually run "mythfilldatabase --refresh-today".  However, will that
> > only update today's data or will it update todays data in addition to
> > the normal behavior.
> >
> > In other words, I'd like mythfilldatabase to always run as it does
> > today, only to also include refreshing today's data.  I want to make
> > sure I'm doing this the correct way.
>
> Why?  Please let us know when you have proof that there are actually
> changes to today's schedule since yesterday.
>
> Mike

It does, at some point, have to change.  Are you trying to imply that
the data is never updated inside of a two week period?  No shows have
ever been rescheduled or canceled inside of two weeks from their air
date?

Anyone following the schedules of any major sports tournament can tell
you that the schedules occasionally change the night before in
response to wins or losses.

Ryan