[mythtv-users] Missing guide data for HGTVC

Brian Long briandlong at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 20:51:49 UTC 2007

On 9/19/07, Mike Alborn <mikealborn at deandra.homeip.net> wrote:

>  I ran tv_grab_na_dd --download-only --dd-data foo and examined foo
>
> I found the station listing for the xmltvid and also found programs
> (<schedule program=EPsomethingorother station=17638...>) segments, so I
> guess there's something wrong with my setup?
>
> I think I just answered my own question - I noticed that my xmltv-util
> package was only 0.5.44, so I updated it before running tv_grab_na_dd.
>
> After I found the XML data I was looking for, I ran mythfilldatabase and
> voila! I had guide data.
>
> What puzzles me is that mythfilldatabase was grabbing guide data from SD,
> but xmltv was trying to grab from TMS before I updated it.
>
> But it's working, so thanks for the help.

I've got data for all but a few channels, similar to this situation.  When I
download the raw data, it contains episode data for the xmltvid 21103.  When
I browse the listings, NO DATA is shown.

I've also queried the DB and the channel looks sane when compared to working
channels.  What other tables could be screwed up?

My wife would love for me to record Ugly Betty this evening, but that
channel is the one I'm missing data for.

I'm running Fedora Core 6 with atrpms-bleeding MythTV (SVN 14374).  Thanks
for any tips.

/Brian/