[mythtv-users] refreshing today's schedule info automatically

Matt skd5aner at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 19:14:58 UTC 2007

It's my understanding that mythfilldatabase will always go out and get
the 14'th day as well us updating tomorrow.  I know that I can
manually run "mythfilldatabase --refresh-today".  However, will that
only update today's data or will it update todays data in addition to
the normal behavior.

In other words, I'd like mythfilldatabase to always run as it does
today, only to also include refreshing today's data.  I want to make
sure I'm doing this the correct way.

Thanks!
Matt