[mythtv-users] Fwd: Scheduling Conflicts?

Yeechang Lee ylee at pobox.com
Thu Sep 27 15:33:08 UTC 2007

I wrote yesterday:

[...]

> Perhaps the moral of the story is that I haven't been trusting the
> scheduler *enough*. I now suspect that were I to, before 8pm
> tonight, adjust the OTA tuners' priority back to 0, the scheduler
> would then intelligently rearrange recordings, with all four tuners
> now on an even playing field.

This indeed proved to be the case. I (paging Mike Dean) deleted all
inputs, recreated them (this time putting the OTA inputs first), gave
them the same priority, and associated each with the appropriate
lineup. When I restarted mythbackend, the programs had sorted
themselves out properly, using all available tuners as I wanted.