[mythtv-users] Can't Record Two HD Streams on HDHomerun

Alex Halovanic halovanic at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 18:37:57 UTC 2007

I had a problem exactly like this with my hdhomerun.  My problem
turned out to be with the onboard gigabit ethernet (forcedeth driver).
 For whatever reason, it would just give buffer overruns constantly
with multiple streams; I never could figure it out. Instead I hooked
the hdhomerun directly up to my server using a wimpy little USB 10/100
ethernet dongle, and everything works perfectly.  It also worked fine
with a $5 pci card ethernet port.

Alex