[mythtv-users] Fwd: Scheduling Conflicts?

Jon jon.the.wise.gdrive at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 04:05:42 UTC 2007

I have some scheduling conflicts I need to understand. My priorities
are set appropriately. I had Heroes set to record (find weekly,
priority +25) and instead myth decided it wanted to record Amercian
Bodyshop (find whenever, priority -2)

Tonight it was set to record House, (weekly, priority +20) and
instead wanted to record Eureeka (anytime, priority -3). I have
overridden this, but would like to understand why it is scheduling
things all funky. I missed heroes, and have to wait til the end of
the week when it airs again (or download it)

I understand that there may have not been another airing of the
bodyshop or eureeka episodes (unlikely though, they air a lot) but
wouldn't the priority override this setting?

Please advise me on how to make this work so I can just forget about
it and know my recordings are going to happen.

~Jon