[mythtv-users] SD programid too long?

Cory Papenfuss papenfuss at juneau.me.vt.edu
Wed Sep 26 00:32:45 UTC 2007

 	Heyt all... finally got around to getting updated myth to work
with the new SD feed.  Trouble is, it appears that many of my
previous recordings are being recorded again.  Is this the culprit?
(programid field went from 12->14 characters)

http://forums.schedulesdirect.org/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=309
http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?p=11467457

 	My database (at least the four main oldrecorded, etc) has been
dragged along for a long time (3-4 years?).  Current myth is atrpms/fc7
release 0.20.2-165.fc7

Thanks,
-Cory