[mythtv-users] My recording didn't happen, and I don't know why...

Doug Young goofdad at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 18:12:05 UTC 2007

On 9/25/07, Bruce Markey <bjm at lvcm.com> wrote:
> The fact that these are bolder should be a tipoff that something
> is different. The status column "Forced" rather than the name
> of an input indicates that it isn't scheduled to record but it
> isn't obvious why. I tried this on my next upcoming inactive
> premiere "Hip Hop vs. America". After clicking Activate from
> mythweb, mythfrontend showed the status as "Override Recording --
> Inactive". Wul, thar's your praaablem".

As a regular user of the MythWeb interface, I know that the bold means
the recording was overridden, so that didn't bother me.  I assumed
"Forced" was because I overrode an inactive recording (which I have
never done before) vs overriding a "previously recorded" show.  I just
took a glance at the mythweb php code and now see that Forced is the
term used when there is no tuner available (wouldn't be my choice of
verbage).

I missed that the "inactive" checkbox was still checked.  Thanks for
the investigation!  I VERY much appreciate it.  Now that I have
confirmation, I'll go ahead and open up the ticket.  Just wanted to be
sure it wasn't me being braindead
--
Doug