[mythtv-users] Nuvexport + Storage groups

Mitch Gore mitchell.gore at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 03:14:10 UTC 2007

Does nuvexport not support storage groups yet?!

I have two locations in the my default group in the SVN.  /video/recorded_tv
and /video2/

when i run nuvexport i only see recordings in /video/recorded_tv not in
/video2/.  Recorded TV is my first group that i started with then when i
added anther drive and I put it in video2.

if it doesn't support storage groups yet how long/hard would it be to add
this functionally?  is there a work around?  Any details will help.

Thanks,
mitchell