[mythtv-users] Dual HDTV Tuner for Australia

Rev Simon Rumble simon at rumble.net
Tue Sep 25 01:04:22 UTC 2007

This one time, at band camp, Carl Lewis wrote:

> I've three tuners as well and find the third is used
> consistently for a month or so every year, even here in Tas,
> ratings season. The rest of the year, well as Simon indicated
> two is 99% fine.

Yeah that's probably quite true.  I imagine in January you probably
could get by with zero tuners 8)

All depends on your viewing habits though.  I have only a few shows I
record on the commercial channels, but judging by their rating there's a
lot more people who don't watch ABC or SBS.

--
Rev Simon Rumble <simon at rumble.net>
www.rumble.net

The Tourist Engineer
Because geeks travel too.
http://engineer.openguides.org/

 "Non-combatant, n. A dead Quaker."
- Ambrose Bierce: The Devil's Dictionary