[mythtv-users] MCE Remote mapping

Daniel Westendorf dwestendorf at scottusa.com
Mon Sep 24 14:49:40 UTC 2007

After opening my eyes a little more (lol I felt dumb) there is a setting
under TV Settings>Playback I think. It was something like "Use Select to
change Channels."

One of my other problems was that the system connects to the internet
via wireless, but I didn't like logging into a Gnome session and using
the nm-applet to connect every time I rebooted.
To get this working, just disable roaming and set a staic AP or you can
edit your /etc/networking/interfaces(the other wouldn't work for me?).

Hope that save someone some time!

Daniel Westendorf