[mythtv-users] Using tv_grab_combiner with mythfilldatabase

Niklas Brunlid prefect47 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 23 09:21:50 UTC 2007

On 9/23/07, Bill Williamson <bill at bbqninja.com> wrote:

> I use shepherd, and before that used the oztivo grabber.  Both exhibit
> the behavior I describe, but I agree that it could easily be the
> grabber doing the work.

After _further_ reading of the code (and some help on the dev list) I see
that on SVN, there is a check to see if day x has data for less than 90% of
the channels that day x-1 had, a refresh of day x is performed.

The code I've been looking in is 0-20-fixes, which I assumed is what the
repos build from, but I'm not so sure anymore.

Anyways, I modified the code locally and built a special version that helps
in my case (just a matter of adding 10-15 lines of code).

/ Niklas