[mythtv-users] Sequence for deleting dropped channels?

Craig Huff huffcslists at gmail.com
Sun Sep 23 02:01:41 UTC 2007

On 9/22/07, William Munson <william_munson at bellsouth.net> wrote:

> First thing is to remove them from your lineup. You might want to drop
> an email to SD.org and let them know what is going on with your lineup
> so they can correct it. Then you can either just hide the channel in the
> channel editor or wait 2 weeks for your old programming to go away  or
> use mythfilldatabase --refresh-all to wipe and refill everything.

I wasn't very clear and I don't know now what the circumstances were that
led to the current situation, but I found in looking at my lineup at SD that

one of the three channels was something I had disabled that I apparently
had had enabled in the Zap2It lineup and the other two aren't shown in the
SD lineup now, so I don't know when/how they got in my DB.  As soon as
the show I'm currently recording finishes, I will go into mythtv-setup and
remove them from the DB as Mike "delete all capture cards and re-enter"
Dean advised. ;-)

Thanks, All.

Craig.