[mythtv-users] PVR-350 TV-Out

Gary Jones garysj at gmail.com
Sun Sep 23 01:05:31 UTC 2007

I am currently running two installs of MythTV on two separate disks, both
using MythDora. The one install has Myth 0.19, and I managed to get my
PVR-350's TV-out to work on that one. On the second disk I am working out
the bugs of how I want the new MythDora (with 0.20) to be set up before I
wipe my existing configuration. What I'm wondering is if I can copy over
some configuration files from the 0.19 setup to the new 0.20 setup and use
the TV-out. I do remember about a year ago I read that using the PVR-350's
TV-out with 0.20 "can't be done", but I thought that maybe in the meantime
someone managed to get it to work. Any success stories out there?

Gary