[mythtv-users] archiving - but I don't want to slow down normal mythtv functions

Tim Litwiller timlitw at gmail.com
Sun Sep 23 00:27:26 UTC 2007

I want to archive a couple of series, that I have on my mythtv box, but I
don't want it to interfere with normal mythtv functions.

Is there a way to run nuvexport so that if a recording starts that it will
scale way back , or pause until it is done recording,
and also really give it all it's got in the early morning hours when nothing
is recording?
I have another machine I can setup, can I get it to do all the archiving
with nuvexport - It is a P4 HT so it should even be faster than my main
machine.