[mythtv-users] "No Seektable" after upgrade (frontend only)

Lance wittfan at wittfootball.com
Sat Sep 22 12:29:25 UTC 2007

I have a myth frontend/backend combo system and a frontend only system. Switching
to Schedules Direct forced me to recently upgrade both from .20 to .20.2.

After the upgrade, I am getting a "No Seektable" message on the frontend-only
system when I try to view or create cutlists. This is also preventing MythTV on
the frontend from recognizing existing cutlists. Cutlists and commercial skipping
work just fine on the frontend/backend system.

Anybody ever encounter this before?