[mythtv-users] SD has reached the $20 per year goal!

Daniel Arfsten darfsten at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 21 12:34:05 UTC 2007

Sweet!!!! I knew we would all support this. To all those who can't stop
complaining about this being a pay service, we've heard you and enough is
enough! For those who feel that the mythtv devs are only out to make a buck
and screw us, why in the world would they then have lowered the price down
to what they said they would after gaining enough subscribers. If they
truely wanted to make a buck they could have just left it at $5/month and
just told us they don't have enough subscribers to make the price any lower
BUT they haven't done that! For those who want to do illegal screen
scraping, go for it but just leave the crap off the mailing list. Thanks

Daniel