[mythtv-users] kind of job groups?

Michael Kurtz myth at friendz.de
Fri Sep 21 11:29:57 UTC 2007

Hi...

What I want to achieve is to distinguish between different kinds of jobs in a
way that I can assign a maximum number of simultaneous tasks per job-type.
My problem is: When I allow 3 jobs to run at a time there often run just 3
transcoding processes and commercial flagging had not started when I wanted
to watch the recording. How can I seperately limit the number of allowed jobs
for transcoding and flagging to allow for example 3 flagging tasks at a time
+ 1 transcoding task? Is there a way to achieve this? I use mythtv from the
current fixes branch.

Thanks in advance.

Michael