[mythtv-users] laggy LiveTV and lag with internal player

Andres MacManaman at hot.ee
Fri Sep 21 06:35:19 UTC 2007

Dennis,

Thanks for suggestion! Tip about xorg.config was helpful.
Driver was right (nvidia) but there was missing one module  - extmod
Now my module configuration is following:

Section "Module"
    Load           "v4l"
    Load           "glx"
    Load           "extmod"
EndSection

LiveTV & internal player runs smoothly, no lags any more :D
Thanks for everyone!

andres

> The CPU load doesn't seem high at all especially if this is a
software
based
> DVB card. Are you in fact using the "nvidia" driver listed in your
> xorg.conf file?
> If your using the "nv" driver this very well could be it. Also be
sure
to change