[mythtv-users] Help! Tuner card wont add

Michael Stephens 89iroc at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 00:15:46 UTC 2007

Its a new install so no capture cards:
I do the general tab
then i go to setup a new tuner card->click finish->no new card in the list
I hit escape to get back to the main setup window.
I setup my video source for schedules direct.
I hit finish
It doesnt list in the list of video sources.
I proceed to the input connections and there is nothing there.

Thats all I got.

falcon at uwyo.edu or 89iroc at gmail.com