[mythtv-users] Realistic Timeline for HVR-1600 Support?

Ben Kevan ben.kevan at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 18:23:41 UTC 2007

So,

I am a total junkie for the HVR 1600 Card and I know it is currently not in
the IVTV Kernel Driver, but is currently in development. What is a realistic
timeline to see it in? End of the year? Q2 next year?

Also, any ideas of which chipsets may work? (I know.. I am way to anxious for
support for this card, and I still have a tubed television.. sheesh)

Ben

--
How much can you know about yourself, you've never been in a fight? I don't
wanna die without any scars. So come on; hit me