[mythtv-users] Firewire Channel Changing on SA 4250HDC?

Brian Long briandlong at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 20:21:38 UTC 2007

Has anyone fiddled with this?  The HDC model (CableCard) appears to
disregard the channel change commands.  When I hack the sa3250ch.c to
grab a return value from avc1394_transaction_block, I get NULL instead
of a code I could parse.

Any ideas on this?  I know the devs currently have the 4250HDC
disabled in the internal and external channel changes because it's not
working.  Just wondering if someone more familiar with avc1394 or
raw1394 coding has poked at it lately.

Thanks.

/Brian/