[mythtv-users] Our Only Option is Schedule Direct?

Yan Seiner yan at seiner.com
Wed Sep 19 00:47:41 UTC 2007

B Walker napsal(a):
> Sure, you can file anything in court (see the lawsuit against God for an example), it doesn't mean it'll go anywhere.
>
> I'd love to see examples of any individual, for their own personal use (not for resale), being held liable for breaking a website TOS without their knowledge of the TOS even existing.  The transcripts would be very amusing.

An hour of a litigation attorney's time is likely to cost more than a
lifetime subscription to SD.

It can cost thousands to get even a frivolous lawsuit dropped.  Last I
heard, it was $28,000 in legal/settlement fees where I used to live.

Can we *please* move on?

If you find a free source, let us know.  Otherwise, please stop.

--Yan

--
  o__

Linux stuff has made big progress over the competition. When things sit and don't start right away, we have a watch, and those poor guys have to settle for an hourglass.