[mythtv-users] MythTV Build Seminar in Malvern, PA

Matt Mossholder matt+MythTV-Users at mossholder.com
Wed Sep 19 00:14:18 UTC 2007

Hey everyone,
  I will be doing a MythTV Seminar on Saturday September
22nd in Malvern, Pennsylvania.

All the information about this event can be found on the wiki page:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/PennsylvaniaTeam/Philly/MythTVSeminar

Right now we're looking for more volunteers and attendees.

Have a machine you want to try Myth on? Just interested in
the basics of Myth? I will be doing a MythTV setup on Ubuntu and
then helping people install and configure their own machines.

No fees, just folks helping folks do Myth.

Email me if you would like to sign up!

       --Matt