[mythtv-users] latest svn: how to disable "Select default backend server"

Ma Begaj derliebegott at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 20:10:35 UTC 2007

Hi,

I compiled today mythtv from SVN and everything is working great.

But ... when I run mythfrontend, a window opens before mythfrontend,
which asks me to select default backend server.

The problem is that lirc does not work for me in this window, so I am
not able to turn it off and I cannot come to mythfrontend at all. I
have no keyboard on my mythbox and I do not want to choose "default
backend server" every time.

Any ideas how to solve this?

Thanks.

M.