[mythtv-users] How do I center the image on the TV screen?

Craig Huff huffcslists at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 17:08:51 UTC 2007

On 9/18/07, Rage321 <rage321 at optonline.net> wrote:

> With a friend of mine, I ended up finding the service manual of the TV and
> centering the picture on the TV itself.  (640x480)  It's an old Zenith.
>
> The TV works just fine for everything but the S-video feed from my
frontend, so it looked to me like the video timing on my system was what
needed adjusting.  I just thought it would be a common enough issue that
there would be settings in either MythTV or nvidia-settings.  The modeline
adjustment mentioned by Dan makes sense, although I was hoping for a
solution with more ease-of-use.  Now, where's that dot-clock-calculator
thingie... ;-)

Thanks for the advice.

Craig.