[mythtv-users] Feature request: hook into backend at idle

Yan Seiner yan at seiner.com
Tue Sep 18 15:25:41 UTC 2007

It would be nice to be able to schedule certain tasks when the backend
is idle.  Mostly I'm thinking of reboots for maintenance and such, but I
can see other tasks.

I've not found a way to have the backend tell me:  "I'm idle now, do
what you need".

--Yan

--
  o__

Linux stuff has made big progress over the competition. When things sit
and don't start right away, we have a watch, and those poor guys have to
settle for an hourglass.