[mythtv-users] Is SD data as current as it used to be?

Brian Foddy bfoddy at visi.com
Sun Sep 16 18:56:17 UTC 2007

I'm starting to notice or believe the SD data may not be
as current as it used to be.  For instance, the
Sunday NFL football games don't show the team
match ups anymore, just a generic description.  Shows like
60 Minutes and Dateline don't have the story summaries
they used to.  Even the recent presidential address,
scheduled several days before, never showed up.

For awhile I wondered if this was just rerun season
behavior, but it seems more than that.

As I remember, it used to fetch data for the 14th day
and the next/current day on each mythfilldatabase run.
Is it still doing this?  Or is it possible that while mythfildatabase
is running the same, the parent SD databases aren't
getting the daily updates.

Comments?
Brian